Inside sales employee French Sales Team
You want to be part of our French sales team & international Inside sales team in Weert?
You’d like to be involved in supporting our team and partners in France?
You’re looking for a great challenge and want to be involved in further development of market ?
The Inside Sales Employee functions as a support and contact person for sales related matters to customers, the French sales team and internal departments.
- He/she proactively establishes regular contacts with customers with the aim of using Trespa in planning and tenders.
- He/she finds, analyzes and qualifies market information and, together with the French sales team, carries out suitable actions to acquire and win new projects.
- He/she provides our team and our partners with commercially and technically compliant information (prices, commercial information, technical product information etc.)
- He/she processes documentation and sample requests and maintains customer information in the CRM system.
- He/she analyses and qualifies leads & market information and takes together with the French sales team appropriate actions.
- He/she communicates Trespa news and market information to representatives, OEM’s and dealers.
- He/she organizes and participates in factory tours, presentations to customers and exhibitions.
- He/she is part of building an outstanding, best-in-class customer journey.
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor degree, preferably Commercially and Technically oriented
- Fluent in French and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Customer and Service focused
- Team player
- Relationship builder
- International oriented
- Flexible and accurate
- Affinity with ICT systems
- Likes challenges, is entrepreneurial and takes ownership
- Occasionally travel may occur
Interested? Then please send your application to Annelies Walta, HR-Business Partner by email firstname.lastname@example.org.