Sales Training Manager Germany
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of the Broadview Holding Group, an international holding, (1bn+ EUR revenues) active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the Material Technology cluster are Arpa Industriale (Interior, e.g. Fenix), Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. Trespa’s headquarter is based in Weert, the Netherlands.
Trespa Germany is growing rapidly and there are ambitious growth targets set for the next 5 years. To enable this growth, a commercial excellence learning program is being deployed to improve the consistency in our sales output and onboard new staff more rapidly. To support the growth challenge the sales team in Germany is looking for a
Sales Training Manager Germany
Job Role Characterization:
The Training Manager Germany is responsible for development, coordination and delivery of commercial and line management training for the Trespa Meteon & Pura business for the Sales team Germany and the external sales organizations in Germany. This includes the capability development of the Regional Sales Managers, Technical Specialists, Account Managers Facade, Inside Sales team and the onboarding of new hires. The ultimate goal is to create a higher customer value leading to sales growth and better business results.
- Develop and implement a full-scale training curriculum including sales, product and line management training, key account management as well as Commercial Excellence training.
- Continue to improve the training curriculum and modules based upon feedback from leadership and participants or developments in the market.
- Conduct capability assessment of the German Sales team and enhance training curriculum with new modules based on gaps identified.
- Work with global commercial leadership and HR Director to ensure training requirements are met at the right quality level (including certification).
- Support Regional Sales manager in coaching of the commercial staff to embrace the commercial excellence concepts and line management skills.
- Lead and develop the Train-the-Trainer group in Germany.
- Roll-out and execute ‘blended learning’ using all available technology and the latest on- and offline learning insights.
- Develop and execute yearly training plan for external sales organizations in Germany like dealers, sub-dealers and installers based upon the yearly Business Plan and in collaboration with the Country Manager and Regional Sales Managers.
- Manage partners like external trainers to deliver the right training at the right time and source training material for the curriculum.
- Develop and roll out a new hire sales training plan including blended learning technique for sales team Germany.
- Set the standard for a full scale training curriculum and new hire training for global sales as a whole, including e-learning modules
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar job in an international company.
- Functional skills from curriculum development perspective.
- Knowledge of sales and training techniques.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Business acumen and implementation power.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must.
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality.
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative.
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, sales or the equivalent.
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional level of German and English.
- Works from home-office in Germany with frequent travel (app. 60% - 80% of time).
- Reports to HR in Headquarter .
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.