Regional Sales Manager North Germany
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of the Broadview Holding Group, an international holding, (1bn+ EUR revenues) active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the Material Technology cluster are Arpa Industriale (Interior, e.g. Fenix), Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. Trespa’s headquarter is based in Weert, the Netherlands.
For our German Sales organisation Trespa Germany GmbH we are looking for a
Regional Sales Manager North Germany
Content of the Job
- Leads and manage the Trespa Business in North Germany (PLZ 0, 1, 2, 30-34, 37-39, 4, 50-53, 58-59, 98-99) and provides direction to the sales team and technical specialist.
- Develops and implements an annual sales growth plan for the region based on the country sales plan for both the specification and the broad business addressing the changes in the market needed and driving focus on the new business opportunities.
- Manages all aspects of commercial excellence in the area meaning: establish a consistent sales performance to ensure the monthly turnover and margin targets are reached, and long-term growth is established through a robust pipeline.
- Build a robust but also agile sales team that can handle the changes in the market. Develop the analytical capabilities of the team and ensure appropriate coaching.
- Drives the specification business with high potential customers: Develops a commercial excellence roadmap for the sales team which introduces segmentation & marketing to support bottom-up area sales plans.
- Drives the ‘broad’ business: Responsible for acquisition and maintaining relationships with new and existing key customers in all areas of the business.
- Focuses on a safe working environment and compliance
- Reports to the Country Manager Germany.
Profile of the candidate
The right candidate for the position of Regional Sales Manager (RSM) has a proven track record in sales positions of a premium brand and/or relevant industries (not necessarily Building & Construction).
The RSM has successfully build up a sales team, is able to create a team with a good team spirit, is able to bring constructive changes in the team and is strong in driving the brand in the target groups of customers in the country. He creates enthusiasm, inspires and persuades the organization through passion, respect and logic.
The RSM is an analytical and date driven leader in Commercial Excellence and is experienced in leading the team via KPI’s and Performance dashboards to profitable growth.
Has a passion for Architecture & Design, proven by educational or professional background or demonstrated by personal interest in this field.
The RSM has an external focus with a natural tendency to develop new contacts and relationships.
He understands the uniqueness and strengths of each team member and creates the climate that allows each individual to excel by stimulating the individuals and the team as a whole to reach higher levels of performance; setting clear targets and levels of expectation and leading by example
He is results oriented, has a positive can-do attitude, is transparent and candid in communication, gets energized by stretched goals and operates with an unquestioned level of integrity.
Are you interested?
Is this the vacancy that you are looking for then please send your cv and motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email email@example.com.