Job Role Characterization:
As a Financial Controller you are responsible for Financial Controlling & Tax Compliance of your assigned international entities accounted for at the financial shared service center of Trespa in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for certain month end close procedures and are first contact for external auditors and financial advisors of the respective assigned entities. As part of the Financial Controller team (3 other team members) you will support the continuous improvement of the quality of the department, applying a common sense mindset. Also you support the Group Financial Controller in further enhancing the control environment of Trespa. Furthermore you will perform Business Controlling tasks for specific cost centers and support the manager FP&A in improving the quality of these procedures. You report to the Group Financial Controller.
The annual fulltime salary range for the position is 50.000 EUR – 58.000 EUR (excluding bonus) and depends on the level of experience.
- You manage the monthly reporting of the financial figures for your international entities;
- You are (jointly) responsible for preparing a monthly consolidated reporting of financial figures to Group based on IFRS;
- You ensure statutory compliance (based on local GAAP) for your entities and coordinate the audits striving for zero audit adjustments;
- You are involved in preparing the statutory consolidated Annual Report (based on NL GAAP);
- You further enhance the internal control framework including internal policies and the proxy and related reporting into the shareholder;
- For assigned cost centers you manage the financial planning & reporting process;
- You will assist in further improving fiscal compliance (CIT, VAT, Transfer Pricing) and the tax framework aiming for zero late filings and penalties;
- You act as a sparring partner to the other Financial Controllers, the Group Financial Controller, manager FP&A and Country managers of Trespa.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar job in a mid-size international matrix organization;
- You live up to our values: Transparency, Integrity and Responsibility;
- Continuous improvement mindset, able to initiate and drive change;
- Excellent communication, networking and partnership skills;
- Result-oriented mindset and a hands-on mentality;
- Self-confidence, enthusiastic, flexible and takes own initiative.
Education or Equivalent:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Controlling or Auditing (preferable Master degree);
- Affinity with ERP systems, preferably SAP, SAP BPC and AFO (SAP BW);
- Advanced in MS office Excel and Word;
- Professional level of English and Dutch (other languages are a plus).
Please send your cv and motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.