Team Leader Laboratory
Main Tasks and Responsibilities: Team Leader Laboratory
We are continuously improving the quality of our products and the efficiency of our production processes amongst others by implementing new technologies. This leads to an increasing need for testing support for the development work in R&D and quality control for operations.
We are therefore looking for a Team Leader Laboratory with a background in physical and mechanical analysis.
The main assignments for the team leader are;
- Coordinate the work in the physical team of the department (5 - 8 employees)
- Bring the physical part of the laboratory to the next level of professionality
- Execute physical and mechanical analysis as part of the team.
Tasks include amongst others:
- Manage and perform the portfolio of physical and mechanical tests and analysis
- Support the research teams in their innovation and development projects
- Support operations with quality control and compliance related analytical topics
- Develop and/or introduce new test methods or other improvements to the laboratory
We are looking for a candidate with preferably an Academic degree (bachelor) in Chemistry, Physics or comparable with at least 5 years working experience in a related field.
The ideal candidate is experienced in working in a team, well organized, result oriented and has good people and project management skills. This candidate is experienced in various physical and mechanical techniques used in amongst others the characterization of solid materials, polymers and coatings.
Fluent English and Dutch skills are a must. German and Italian are nice to haves.
To be successful in this position you must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude and a proactive nature. You’re also an innovative team-player who challenges traditional solutions in order to create a higher level of professionalism in your team.
The position is located in Weert, The Netherlands, where we are currently building a brand new state of the art R&D facility.
We offer great opportunities to grow amongst the market leaders and frontrunners in the field of high pressure laminates.
See also our websites;
Please send your motivation letter and CV to our HR Lead Lynne Jorritsma-Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For potential question related to this vacancy feel free to contact
- Lynne Jorritsma-Carter, HR Lead Nemho: email@example.com or +31 6 5322 5580.
- Pieter Peters, Technology Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 6 2280 3909.