Supervisor Customer Care
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of Broadview Holding Group an international holding active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the group are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal.
For our Customer Service Department we are looking for a
Supervisor Customer Care (full time)
As Supervisor Customer Care you are responsible for the daily management of the Customer Care team (14p). The Customer Care team works with our clients and sales teams across the globe. The Supervisor Customer Care reports to the CSD Manager.
- Daily management and coaching of the Customer Care team including their performance and capability development.
- Takes and coordinates initiatives to improve our Order To Cash process
- Ensures representation of the Customer Care Team to the sales organisations in order to succeed in reaching the various commericial objectives.
- Ensures representation of the Customer Care Team to other internal departments in order to optimize the business processes.
- Develops and maintains management information (KPI) for the Order to Cash Order Proces and uses this information to steer the Customer Care team.
- Ensure that customer care team has excellent communication, problem solving and professional phone etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner.
- Hire and coordinate training of customer service staff to deliver high class customer care.
- Bachelor degree, preferably commercial or technical oriented.
- Managerial experience and a strong leader and coach
- Fluent in German & English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Experience in an international environment and knowledge of the order to cash process.
- Good analytical skills, is able to think in concepts and turn these concepts in to action.
- Customer and service focused, flexible and accurate
- A strong affinity with IT systems (SAP, MS Office).
Are you the candidate that we are looking for then please send your CV and motivation letter to:, Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.