Senior Operations Controller
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. For our Finance Team which is based in our Headquarter in Weert we are looking for a Senior Operations Controller.
Job Role Characterization:
In this job you are the key finance business partner and intermediary between the Financial department and the Operations team related to key projects like scrap reporting, sustainable employability, energy reduction and support the planning department. You will work in a cross functional team and you are the driver to realize and close these projects. You will participate in the weekly Operational MT and be challenger and driver of change and improvement initiatives for financial operations topics. You report to the Manager FP&A.
Main tasks Senior Operations Controller:
- Proactive and frequent reviews with the COO and MTO members, both individually and as team to develop a shared understanding of key cost trends, the underlying causes for over- and under spent activities, and feasibility and robustness of corrective actions.
- Reporting and analysis of key profit and loss developments and inventory developments as related to operations (COGS, OPEX & inventories) on a monthly and quarterly basis. This includes understanding rolling trends in key targets by linking targets to major balance sheet drivers and monitoring progress of initiatives aimed at delivering costs saving opportunities.
- Coordination of stock takes and ensuring correct stock take procedures are followed by Operations.
- Able to strengthen and maintain relationships especially within the operations department
- Review monthly inventory revaluations, assessment of provision or any other operations related topic.
- Coordination and review of the quarterly assessment of the provision for obsolete stock.
- Proactively give insights and update on relevant operations topics (COGS, Opex, etc).
- 6-9 years relevant working experience in Operations Controlling or similar environment.
- Strong data mining skills and analysis skills.
- Being a team player and be able to strengthen relationships within the operation department.
- Excellent presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills
- Business acumen and implementation power;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative;
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude
- Values: Transparency, Integrity and Responsibility
Education or Equivalent:
- University degree in Business Economics.
- Advanced Excel (essential) and SAP skills (preferable SAP BPC, AFO).
- Professional level of English and Dutch
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.