SALES SUPPORT EMPLOYEE
The subsidiary Company in Iberia/Italia, Trespa Iberia/Italia are looking to strengthen the team with one
Sales Support Employee
The location will be the office of Trespa Iberia in Barcelona.
The Sales support Employee deals with customer demands for Trespa products and applications and provides extensive commercial support to the Trespa Italia/Iberia Sales team but also directly to the customers. Experience of dealing with key Design and Build contractors and developers would also be beneficial.
- Provides approved technical and commercial support and manages, searches and qualifies Trespa-related opportunities (projects), in accordance with the Country Business Plan, Country Sales Plan, in order to maximize turnover and project hit rate, market share and company image in chosen markets.
- Is the first contact person for the dealers in charge in order to manage their project data (and follow up) and their documentation/sample request needs.
- Is responsible into qualifying the contact request received by phone/email box of the country/ other communication activities and resend it to the Sales team in the case it is needed.
- Plans and prepares promotion actions (such as emailing, events, exhibitions, …) together with country manager/ Regional Manager.
- Proactively reports all relevant trends and developments in the market.
- Creates reports in Business Warehouse on a regular basis (on request of Sales) and is able to interpret sales-related reports.
- Registers and monitors all customer/project related information in CRM according to guidelines. Communicates all relevant information within the Sales team.
Further competencies required include:
- Education preferably commercially oriented.
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish and very good knowledge of English.
- Customer and service focused and able to build commercial relationships.
- Affinity with atomized systems.
- An ability to be a team player whilst having the structure and discipline to work independently.
- Experience in using new ideas and alternative solutions to develop the market. Examines the market from various angles and is able to articulate this information in a concise and comprehensive manner.
- Takes initiative to execute the strategy in a pragmatic way and responds rapidly and vigorously when a specific situation calls for action.
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Is passionate about the job. Has a can-do attitude and radiates enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Is an action-oriented independent personality and is a strong presenter
The position attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.