REGIONAL SALES MANAGER EASTERN & CENTRAL CHINA
The subsidiary company Trespa China Co, Ltd is looking for a well-qualified candidate (A Players) to join our sales team in the role of Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern & Central China market.
Our route to market involves working with the design community, building owners, general contractors, installers, developers and a regional distribution network. The applicants must have experience in managing all aspects of the above mentioned with a proven track record of success. The majority of the time will be spent working with key decision makers in the design and contacting trade in office locations and in the field. Experience working in this dynamic environment is essential.
Participation in industry events and associations is part of the job including some key account management.
Desired skills and experience
- Master Degree in Engineering or Commercial Business studies.
- 3 or more years of experience in project or B2B sales.
- Specific experience in the architectural cladding industry is a plus.
- Solid selling skills with a proven track record of problem solving and decision making ability.
- CRM management, forecasting and sales reporting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Results oriented.
- Multi-level relationship building ability with an exceptional follow up discipline.
- An ability to be a team player and having the structure and work ethic to independently manage a defined territory.
- Availability to travel approximately 75% within the assigned territory.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must.
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude.
- Chinese native speaker and good command of English language.
Applications by C.V. to Annelies Walta, HR-manager Trespa International B.V.: firstname.lastname@example.org,