Regional Sales Manager Belux
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. For our Belux Sales Team we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Belux
Job Role Characterization:
The Regional Sales Manager Belux is responsible for the commercial management and development of the project sales business in the Belux region in order to create sales growth, margin and market share. The role is a combination between the management and coaching of 2 Account Managers Façade and the development of an own sales region. You will work closely together with the Key Account Manager Broad Business Belux and his team and with Trespa colleagues in Sales Management, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Procurement, and others. You report to the Region Manager Benelux/UK.
Main tasks as Regional Sales Manager:
- Develop and implement a project sales growth plan for the region (Belgium & Luxembourg) & own sales region based on development needs and region performance containing thorough analysis, strategic choices, sales targets, coaching plans, sales promotions, marketing campaigns and required budget.
- Executes and continuously monitors progress on the sales growth plan and budgets and takes corrective actions when necessary in order to reach sales and margin targets for the total region and own area.
- Shows leadership in managing the team and works in a proactive and constructive way with the support departments in HQ.
- Prepare and implement training and coaching programs for the own region in order to bring the standard up from year to year and create a winning team.
- Coach, supervise and assess the results of the sales team individuals in order to increase performance and plan for growth through proper segmentation & targeting.
- Follow up trends in the market and identify new business potential to develop new sales growth opportunities
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and monthly sales reports.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Business acumen and implementation power;
- Consultative or value based selling skills;
- Sparring partner for the Region Manager;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must;
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude
- An ability to be a team player and having the structure and work ethic to independently manage a defined territory.
- CRM Management experience;
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, sales or the equivalent
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Professional level of English
- Works from home-office with frequent travel (app. 60% - 80% of time)
- Clean driving record
Reaction per email to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org