PRODUCT CERTIFICATION COORDINATOR
Trespa International B.V. is now seeking an exceptional individual, who as a Product Certification Coordinator will be responsible for managing the certification files for our product lines all over the world.
The Product Certification Coordinator will report to the Compliance Officer.
The product Certification Coordinator will have, amongst others, the following tasks and responsibilities
- Assist The Compliance Officer with the management of the product certification files for different product lines and different countries in all aspects.
- Build and maintain a network with key persons at certification institutes in various countries.
- Liaising with certification institutes to keep up to date on requirements for certification.
- Create and implement procedures with regards to the management of certification files.
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the performance of her duties.
- Cooperate with our quality team on monitoring of product performance.
- Together with our quality team manage audits on production site(s).
The person Trespa seeks has a background in Building Engineering or quality management or auditing background and has affinity with the building industry. He/she preferably has some relevant experience working in a product or quality related role.
The ideal candidate has a willingness to take on responsibility and the drive to make things happen. This person is self-motivated professional, with a straightforward approach to problem solving and high level of accuracy. He/she will have the talent to communicate at all levels, internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be distinguished by a clear sense of ethics and a high standard of professional conduct.
It is needed to be fluent in English and other languages like Dutch, German and Italian are considered to be an asset.
The location of the position will be at the Trespa International offices in Weert, Netherlands, but might require international travel from time to time.
Further info: Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org