NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – SCIENTIFIC SURFACE SOLUTIONS NORTH AMERICA
Trespa Scientific Surface Solutions North America is looking for well qualified candidate (A Player) to join and lead our sales team in the role of National Sales Manager. The National Sales Manager develops, manages and executes sales activities for the market segment of Scientific Surface Solutions for Laboratories, Healthcare and Cleanroom applications. Besides the management of the team of 4 Account Managers, the Sales Manager will be actively involved in defining and developing the strategic route to further grow our sales performance and market share within USA, Canada and Mexico.
Our route to market involves working with specifiers and influencers (architects, designers, lab planner, lab owners, and developers) to drive successful specification and sales of the company products. In addition to that the position will have direct sales responsibility to a defined group of buying customers in the area that have been identified as primarily involved in laboratory applications (fabricators, installers, dealers and manufacturers).
The product portfolio covered is all interior functional products produced by Trespa applicable for scientific applications.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Commercial Business Management, Marketing or related area and 5 – 7 years or more practical experience.
- Specific experience in the Laboratories, Healthcare and Cleanroom applications.
- Knowledge of industry contacts such as architects, design professionals, installers and other key professional.
- Proven leadership and people development skills.
- Solid selling skills with a proven track record of problem solving and decision-making ability.
- CRM management, forecasting and sales reporting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Results oriented.
- Multi-level relationship building ability with an exceptional follow up discipline and ability to build strong partnerships.
- Availability to travel approximately 50-60% of the time, without difficulty, including international travel, valid passport.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must.
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude.
- Clean driving record.
National Sales Manager – Scientific Surface Solutions North America & Canada
Annual Base Salary and year-end bonus potential ranged with experience and industry expectations, car allowance, travel expenses, health-care, dental, 2 weeks paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, mobile phone, laptop and company training.
Direct Report to the Global Business Manager Scientific.
Please send your resume and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email: email@example.com.
For more information: Ingo Sternitzke, Global Business Manager, cell: +49 178 600 5045.