MARKET MANAGER METEON
To strengthen our Marketing Department, Trespa International B.V. is now seeking an exceptional individual, who as a Market Manager Meteon will be responsible for managing our Meteon product line for our project and key-account business activities all over the globe. In this role the Market Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and marketing plans for the relevant segments in the façade market in order to generate long term profitable growth. In this role the Market Manager Meteon will report to the Commercial Director. This role will also actively work with the Sales Leaders and their teams, Marketing Communication and Innovation.
The Market Manager Meteon will have, amongst others, the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops marketing strategy,-plans and initiatives for related products and segments.
- Initiates & coordinates new product launches in all aspects and in cooperation with Sales, Communication, Logistics and others and tracks the ROI.
- Maximizes margins for our Meteon portfolio through better positioning and pricing.
- Drives new product innovation in cooperation with Trespa Innovation team.
- Develops a vision on market segment branding in cooperation with Marketing Communication and leads the marketing communication agenda for the product line.
The person Trespa seeks has a background in Marketing (Bachelor or Master) or similar. He/she has at least 7+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role in B2B marketing, preferably within the construction industry and/or product development experience.
The ideal candidate has the willingness to take on responsibility and the drive to make things happen. This person is a self-motivated professional, with a straightforward approach to problem solving and high level of accuracy. He/she is a real team player and has the talent to communicate at all levels, internally and externally. The ideal candidate distinguishes him/herself by a clear sense of ethics and a high standard of professional conduct.
It is needed to be fluent in English, other languages like Dutch, German and Spanish are considered to be an asset.
The preferred location of the position will be at the Trespa International offices in Weert, Netherlands, but will involve international travel.
Further info: Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org