For our Finance Team in Weert we are looking for a
Job Role Characterization:
As the Manager FP&A you act as a strategic business partner to the various departments within Trespa and are responsible for the Financial Planning & Analysis process of Trespa.
Together with the business the you play an active role in establishing and monitoring the progress of budget agreements and translating them into the tactical and operational level. Furthermore you challenge the business by means of proactively analyzing available data and provide insights ensuring that growth leads to value creation through cash and profit. These analytics are performed within the FP&A/controlling team or in close cooperation with other teams such as the commercial excellence or operations controlling team.
You are responsible of the reporting, planning, budget and forecasting process, analyzing gaps and ensure proper follow up of countermeasures. You have a continuous improvement mindset and seek opportunities to improve the efficiency of reporting and quality of information (data for analysis, establishing kpi). Furthermore you act as a partner to business controlling Broadview in relation to management control and management accounting topics. You lead a team of 2 analysts and report into the Head of Finance.
It will be your task to bring the FP&A process to the next level by means of increasing efficiency of the reporting and planning process, providing insights and further partner up with the business.
- You manage the Financial planning & reporting process: monthly outlook, Forecast cycles, Budget cycle and the review of actuals / variance analysis.
- You manage and prepare the monthly reporting to the shareholder.
- You periodically partner up with the business in order to follow up of the financial status (Top Line and Bottom Line analyses).
- You perform commercial finance tasks such as pricing/review of contracts in cooperation with the commercial excellence team.
- You develop and coach your team of 2 direct reports.
- You act as a sparring partner to the Head of Finance, Group Financial Controller, MT members and the CEO of Trespa.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar job in a mid-size international matrix organization.
- Proven track record on developing and coaching team members.
- Continuous improvement mindset, able to initiate and drive change.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, networking and partnership skills.
- Business acumen and implementation power.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Global mindset and awareness on culture differences.
- High standards of time management and accuracy.
- Result-oriented mindset and a hands-on mentality.
Education or Equivalent:
- Master degree in Accounting, Controlling or Auditing.
- Post Master degree in Auditing or Controlling (RA or RC).
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP, SAP BPC and AFO (SAP BW).
- Advanced in MS office Excel and Word.
- Professional level of English and Dutch.