Nemho is the home of the group R&D of the Broadview Materials companies Arpa, Formica, Homapal, Trespa and Westag. Nemho has headquarters in Weert, The Netherlands on the same premises as Trespa with subsidiaries in the different companies.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
We are continuously improving the quality of the products and the efficiency of the production processes amongst others by implementing new technologies. This leads to an increasing need for analytical support for the development work in R&D and quality control for operations.
To support this we are looking for a manager for our testing laboratory with a background in physical testing and chemical analysis.
The main assignment for the laboratory manager is to run the department (10 - 15 employees) and bring the laboratory to the next level of professionality.
General tasks include amongst others:
- Manage and perform the portfolio of chemical and physical tests and analysis.
- Support the research teams in their innovation and development projects.
- Support operations with quality control and compliance related topics.
- Develop and/or introduce new test methods or other improvements to the laboratory.
- Network with external contacts like supporting laboratories, test institutes and universities.
We are looking for a candidate with preferably an Academic degree in Chemistry or comparable with at least 5 years working experience in a related field.
The ideal candidate is experienced in leading a team, is well organized, result oriented and has good people and project management skills. This candidate is experienced in various analytical techniques used in amongst others the characterization of polymers and coatings.
Fluent English is a must and Dutch skills are preferred. German and Italian are nice to haves.
To be successful in this position you must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude and a proactive nature. You also are an innovative team-player who challenges traditional solutions in order to create a higher professional level in your team.
The position is located in Weert, The Netherlands, where we are currently realizing a brand-new state of the art R&D facility.
We offer great opportunities to grow amongst the market leaders and frontrunners in the field of high pressure laminates.
See also our websites;
Please send your motivation letter and CV to our HR Business Partner Annelies Walta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For potential question related to this vacancy feel free to contact:
- Annelies Walta HR Business Partner at email@example.com or +31 6 5322 5580
- Pieter Peters Technology Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 6 2280 3909.