GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company.
Trespa is part of the Broadview Holding Group, an international holding, (1bn+ EUR revenues) active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the Material Technology cluster are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. Trespa’s headquarter is based in Weert, the Netherlands.
For our Finance Team in Weert we are looking for (1 FTE):
Group Financial Controller
Job Role Characterization:
As the Group Financial Controller you are responsible for Financial Controlling & Tax compliance of 15 entities accounted for at the financial shared service center of Trespa in the Netherlands.
It will be your task to further increase the level of financial & tax controlling at Trespa through development of the financial controlling team and improvement of existing internal (control) processes. To reach this you apply a continuous improvement mindset, common sense, provide insights and partner up with the business.
Furthermore you perform business controlling tasks for a specified number of cost centers of which it will be your task to bring this to the next level of understanding and control. You work closely with the (financial) controlling team of Broadview on group wide compliance and control assignments. You report into the Head of Finance and have a team of 4 financial controllers (3 direct reports).
- You manage the monthly consolidation and reporting of financial figures.
- You ensure statutory compliance of all entities and coordinate the audits striving for zero audit adjustments.
- You further enhance the internal control framework including internal policies and the proxy and related reporting into the shareholder.
- For assigned cost centers you manage the financial planning & reporting process.
- You will further improve fiscal compliance (CIT, VAT, Transfer Pricing) and the tax framework aiming for zero late filings and penalties.
- You develop and coach your team of 3 direct reports.
- You act as a sparring partner to the Head of Finance, manager FP&A, MT members and the CEO of Trespa.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar job in a mid-size international matrix organization.
- Proven track record on developing and coaching team members.
- Continuous improvement mindset, able to initiate and drive change.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, networking and partnership skills.
- Business acumen and implementation power.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Global mindset and awareness on culture differences.
- High standards of time management and accuracy.
- Result-oriented mindset and a hands-on mentality.
Education or Equivalent:
- Master degree in Accounting, Controlling or Auditing.
- Post Master degree in Auditing or Controlling (RA or RC).
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP, SAP BPC and AFO (SAP BW).
- Advanced in MS office Excel and Word.
- Professional level of English and Dutch.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.