Digital Marketing Communication Intern
Are you looking for a challenging internship? Then you should not miss this opportunity! Our Marketing Communication department in Weert, the Netherlands is looking for a ''Digital Marketing Communication Intern''.
What you’ll do/learn as Digital Marketing Communication Intern
As a Digital Marketing Communication intern you will have many different tasks and responsibilities. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the (online) content of the brands Trespa Meteon®, Trespa Pura NFC® and Trespa Toplab®.
- You will play a crucial role in effective management of the Trespa.com website;
- Create impactful and effective content for our target audiences, mostly focused on digital communication;
- Analyse SEA campaigns and SEO optimisations/opportunities;
- Manage agencies, third parties and internal stakeholders;
- Support the team with projects, day to day activities and ad hoc requests;
- Conduct research as part of your educational programme in consultation with your internship supervisor.
Who you are
This internship is suited for an 2nd or 3rd year student of a bachelor's programme in Marketing Communication or Commercial Economics.
- You are available for full-time work for at least 6 months starting from February 2020 without interruption;
- A self-starter, that has creative flare and attention to detail with good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Able to work collaboratively on multiple projects within an international team.
- Passionate about learning and assessing how to apply your theoretical knowledge in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment;
- Willing to experience working with content management software (Drupal) and Google Analytics.
About Trespa International B.V.
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognised internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally.
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.