CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT MANAGER
For our Customer Service Department based in our headquarter in Weert we are looking for a Customer Service Department Manager who is able to bring our CSD department to the next decennium.
Job Role Characterization:
As CSD Manager you will develop and implement a short- and medium-term business plan to bring the department to the next level. You will lead the department of about 30 employees divided into an International Order Processing team and Inside Sales Team through coaching and continue process improvements. Furthermore you will actively support our International Sales Teams with excellent CSD support to reach the ultimate customer satisfaction and be a trustworthy stable partner. One of your main projects is to set a digital transformation roadmap in your department.
- You lead the CSD team through coaching, development of individuals and driving continuous process improvements.
- You translate the strategic goals into a Business Plan (3 years scope) and organizational development plan in order to bring the CSD department to the next level.
- You introduce KPI’s to strive for continuous improvement, report and visualize progress.
- You act as a catalyst for the team to drive change and set new (digital) processes.
- You have a passion to connect with your internal and external customer to understand their needs and strive for world-class support.
- You are able to build solid relationships with your own team, your customers and internal departments
- You build capabilities for the workforce of the future including training plans.
- You empower people to work in new ways giving day-to-day tools a digital upgrade
- You communicate frequently via traditional and digital methods
- At least 8 years of proven experience in a similar job.
- Proven people development experience.
- Experience in implementing change and digital processes.
- Experience and ambition to bring the department to the next level.
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Business acumen, commercial insight, and implementation power.
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Curious, creative and able to think out of the box.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must.
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality.
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative.
- Able to hit the ground while staying calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude.
- CRM Management experience.
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor+/ Master’s degree in Management, Sales, Marketing or the equivalent.
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Professional level of Dutch and English.
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.