COLOUR TRAINEE FOR INNOVATION TEAM R&D
We are looking for a trainee in the Innovation Team to support the colour activities for a duration of 6 months.
Integration and support the colour improvement program in the Trespa process.
Products and complexity
- Developed and implementation support of colour process:
- Support in implementation of updated colour instruments and software in colour mixing units.
- Carry out experiment of design for colour jumps based on the different steps involved in the process. Interprets intermediate results from colour measurements, formula calculations applied on high lamination panels (HPLs) using instrumental techniques and available software.
- Improvement proposal:
- Suggests improvements for methods, tools and software.
- Support /responsibility for the correctness of the delivered formula (technical, visual and measured requirements), the use of calibrated tools; works in accordance with SHE regulations. Calibrates tools in accordance with procedures.
- All development activities should be executed according to the latest procedures and methods of the colour Quality Manual. Participates in activities ensuring the quality/efficiency of the (internal) work flow and executing priority setting of work packages.
- Reported state of work:
- Reports the progress in status of colour progress in (own) development.
- Certification: BS or a BS student having chemistry back ground.
- Knowledge of MS-Office and excel.
- Verbal and writing capability in English language.
- Basic Knowledge of Colourimetry (added advantage).
Are you the trainee that we are looking for?
Then we would like to meet with you!
Please sent your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR-manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .