COATING TRAINEE FOR INNOVATION TEAM R&D
We are looking for a trainee in the Innovation Team to support the colour activities for a duration of 6 months.
Assist the development of knowledge of coating of raw materials.
Products and complexity
Your assignment will be to develop the knowledge of our coating in our R&D department. You will conduct your own project and discuss the results within a multidisciplinary team. The aim of this project is to improve the performance of our coating by understanding better the relationship between the chemical structure and the properties of the raw materials.
- Conducting literature reviews.
- Draw hypothesis and design/perform experiments.
- Collecting, analysing and interpretation of the data.
- Selection of the supplies necessary for the experiments.
- Following safety procedures.
Required knowledge & skills
- BS or MSC student having Physical/Chemistry back ground.
- Basic Knowledge of coating systems (added advantage).
- Verbal and writing capability in English language.
- Knowledge of MS-Office and excel.
- Curiosity and attention to details to understand the properties responsible for the coating performance.
- Self-driven with an interest for investigative work.
- Communication skills to explain complex mechanisms.
- Teamwork skills.
- Critical thinking.
Duration of traineeship
Are you the trainee that we are looking for?
Then we would like to meet with you!
Please sent your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR-manager via email: email@example.com.