Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company.
Trespa is part of the Broadview Holding Group, an international holding, (1bn+ EUR revenues) active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the Material Technology cluster are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. Trespa’s headquarter is based in Weert, the Netherlands.
For our Finance Team in Weert we are looking for (1 FTE):
Job Role Characterization:
In this job you are the key finance business partner and intermediary between the Financial department and the various other departments within Trespa. You will work in cross functional teams with commercial excellence and operations management and your focus will be on projects like sales analysis, scrap reporting, sustainable employability, energy reduction, pricing analysis and support the planning department.
Furthermore you challenge the business by means of proactively analyzing available data and provide insights ensuring that growth leads to value creation through cash and profit. You report to the Manager FP&A.
- Proactive and frequent reviews with the COO, MTO members and Commercial excellence team, both individually and as team to develop a shared understanding of key cost trends, sales- and pricing development, the underlying causes for over- and under spent activities, and feasibility and robustness of corrective actions.
- Reporting and analysis of key profit and loss developments and inventory developments as related to operations and sales (COGS, OPEX & inventories) on a monthly and quarterly basis. This includes understanding rolling trends in key targets by linking targets to major balance sheet drivers and monitoring progress of initiatives aimed at delivering costs saving opportunities.
- Coordination of stock takes and ensuring correct stock take procedures are followed by Operations.
- Review sales and pricing development per country including forecast.
- Able to strengthen and maintain relationships within the sales and operations department.
- Review monthly inventory revaluations, assessment of provision or any other operations related topic.
- Coordination and review of the quarterly assessment of the provision for obsolete stock.
- Proactively give insights and update on relevant operations topics (COGS, Opex, etc).
- You act as a sparring partner to the Head of Finance, manager FP&A, COO, Commercial Excellence team and MTO members.
- 6-9 years relevant working experience in Business Controlling or similar environment.
- Strong data mining skills and analysis skills.
- Being a team player and be able to strengthen relationships within the various departments.
- Excellent presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Business acumen and implementation power.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality.
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative.
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude.
- Values: Transparency, Integrity and Responsibility.
Education or Equivalent:
- University degree in Business Economics.
- Advanced Excel (essential) and SAP skills (preferable SAP BPC, AFO)
- Professional level of English and Dutch
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email email@example.com.