ACCOUNT MANAGER SCIENTIFIC SEGMENT Iberia/France/Italy – region
- Scientific segment focuses on laboratories, clean rooms and special healthcare applications ( https://www.trespa.com/en-gb/toplab).
- Sales responsibility for Scientific segment in the Iberia/France/Italy region and with a strong focus on Key Account Management of large customers and potential planners in the region. Creates and executes Key Account plans and explores constantly for new opportunities within region.
- Executes the business strategy as set forth by the Global Sales Manager for Scientific Surface Solutions.
- Increases sales volume by acquiring new projects making sure they will be secured during promotion process.
- Develops and maintains the relationship with partner companies, accounts and most important regional specifiers and is focused on maximum leverage of these relationships.
- Acquires and shares application segment specific competitive intelligence with the global unit organization.
- Accountable for annual volume and price targets and long term sustainable profitable growth.
- Specification work with architects, planners and key end users.
- Creates project pipeline.
- Executes perfect project follow up to secure success.
Desired skills and experiences
- BA or university degree.
- Relevant sales and negotiation experience and a proven track record in delivering profitable growth.
- In-depth knowledge of the Scientific applications like Laboratory, Cleanroom and Healthcare environment.
- Experienced in using new ideas and alternative solutions to develop the market. Examines the market from various angles and is able to articulate this information in a concise and comprehensive manner.
- Takes initiative to execute the strategy for the Scientific segment in a pragmatic way and responds rapidly and vigorously when a specific situation calls for action.
- Spanish, French and English in spoken and written form. Portuguese and/or Italian are a plus.
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Is passionate about the job, has a can-do attitude and radiates enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Is an action-oriented personality who can work independently and is a strong presenter.
Ideally candidate lives in Spain or France. Willing to travel extensively (>50%)
Applications by C.V. to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner Trespa International B.V.: firstname.lastname@example.org