Account Manager North – West NL
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of Broadview Holding Group an international holding active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the group are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal. For our Dutch Sales Team we are looking for a Account Manager North – West NL
Job Role Characterization:
As Account Manager North -West, you will support the project business in your area by coordinating projects with contractors, installers and dealers in order to close sales. Next to this, you actively support the Trespa dealers with training, promotional activities and stock planning in order to maximize turnover , market share and company image. You will work closely together with the Account Manager Façade, the Strategic Account Manager and other colleagues in the own team &with Trespa colleagues in Sales Management, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Procurement and others. You will report to the Regional Sales Manager
- Develop and implement a yearly growth plan for dealer location in your region, based on the potential and needs of the dealers and their main customers, containing training plan, sales promotions, marketing campaigns and required budget.
- Actively monitor and revise the dealer support plan on a regular base in order to reach the targets set.
- Deliver volume sales within the own region by using the value propositions in the most optimal way.
- Monitor and create awareness of the Trespa products with dealer sales force, the contractors and installers. Acquire and close projects with these target groups based on benefits and value.
- Manage, coordinate and actively follow up existing projects in the 2nd phase of the sales chain in order to maximize turnover and market share.
- Closely collaborate with the Account Manager Façade on opportunities specified by the AMF and secure the sales by working together with contractors, installers and dealers. Also follow up potential opportunities identified by the dealer and secures sales of these projects.
- Work together closely with the account manager and the location manager of the distribution partner on the development of the locations.
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date with all relevant project, pipeline, customer and market data and actively stimulate the sales team to do so.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and monthly sales reports.
- 5 years of experience in a similar job
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Business acumen and implementation power;
- Consultative or value based selling skills;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must;
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups;
- Able to communicate on different levels, from warehouse employee to management;
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude;
- An ability to be a team player and having the structure and work ethic to independently manage a defined territory;
- CRM Management experience;
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor degree in Sales Marketing or the equivalent
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Professional level of English
- Works from home-office with frequent travel (app. 60% - 80% of time)
- Clean driving record
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email email@example.com.