ACCOUNT MANAGER FACADES - SWITZERLAND
The subsidiary company Trespa Export is looking for well qualified candidates (A Players) to join our growing sales team in the role of Account Manager Façades for Switzerland. Our route to market involves working with the design community, building owners, general contractors, installers, fabricators and a distribution network. The applicants must have experience in managing all aspects of the above mentioned with a proven track record of success. The majority of their time will be spent working with key decision makers in the design and contacting trade in office locations and in the field. Experience working in this dynamic environment is essential.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Commercial Business Management, Architecture or Building Engineering and (or) 5 years or more practical experience.
- Professional language skills in German, French and English.
- Specific experience in the architectural cladding industry is a plus.
- Working in the exterior building material industry in an outside sales role is essential
- Solid selling skills with a proven track record of problem solving and decision making ability.
- CRM management, forecasting and sales reporting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Results oriented.
- Multi-level relationship building ability with an exceptional follow up discipline
- An ability to be a team player and having the structure and work ethic to independently manage a defined territory.
- Availability to travel approximately 75% within the assigned territory
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude
- The ideal candidate will live in Bern, Basel or Zurich area.
Account Manager Facades Switzerland
Annual Base Salary ranged with experience and industry expectations with 15% year-end bonus potential, company care, mobile phone, laptop and company training. Direct report to the Export Manager.
Please send your resume and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email: email@example.com.