Account Manager Façade Flanders
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions. Since its founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors and end users globally. Innovation has always been, and will continue to be, the cornerstone of the company. Trespa is part of Broadview Holding Group an international holding active in two industry clusters: Material Technology and Energy. Other companies in the group are Arpa Industriale, Westag & Getalit, Formica and Homapal.
For our Belux Sales Team we are looking for a
Account Manager Façade Flanders
Job Role Characterization:
As Account Manager Façade Flanders, you will support the project business in your area by creating and coordinating projects with principals, architects and designers, in order to realizing sales. You will work closely together with the Account Manager, the Key Account Manager, Inside Sales and other colleagues . You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Develop and implement a yearly sales specification growth plan for the own area based on development needs identified from country plans and performance according to the Commercial Excellence principles.
- Deliver volume sales growth within the own region by using the value propositions in the most optimal way: Initiate improvements or new initiative to support sales growth.
- Monitor and create awareness of Trespa products with principals, architects and designers . Acquires projects with these target groups based on benefits & value.
- Know and understand the customer needs, complaints or problems and finds solutions in order to create win-win situations and longtime business relations.
- Plan the own activities pro-actively with the main focus on high potential opportunities and manage and review the own progress and status based on own KPI’s.
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date with all relevant project, pipeline, customer and market data.
- Maintain and actively expand the network with new and existing high potential relations and customers. Meet them on a regular base, provide them with training and information in order to enlarge knowledge and awareness of Trespa products.
- Work accordance the Compliance rules and Trespa Values
- 3 years of experience in a sale job is a pre
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Business acumen and implementation power;
- Consultative or value based selling skills;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must;
- Result-oriented mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Self-confidence, flexible and takes own initiative;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both to individuals and groups;
- Professional appearance with a can-do attitude;
- An ability to be a team player and having the structure and work ethic to independently manage a defined territory;
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or the equivalent
- Professional level of Dutch, French and English
- Works from home-office with frequent travel (app. 60% - 80% of time)
- Clean driving record
Please send your cv and short motivation letter to Annelies Walta, HR Business Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org.