About this Policy
Trespa International B.V. is established at Wetering 20 (6002 SM) Weert, The Netherlands and registered in the register of Chamber of Commerce under number: 24270677. Questions about this Policy can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of Personal Data
Trespa may process the following Personal Data:
- Contact details, including, but not limited to, your name, address, place of residence, postal code, country, (mobile) phone number and email address;
- Job title and functions, gender and date of birth;
- Application details, including, but not limited to, your work history, your education history, your CV and other information dependent on the role you are applying for.
Additionally, Trespa may also process certain data, such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the data and time of your visit to our Website.
How the personal data is collected
Trespa may collect personal data, because you provide this Personal Data to Trespa. For example, to enable us to enter in an agreement with you, to provide you with information about our products and/or services, by filling in forms on the Website, responding to a marketing campaign or competition, subscribing to our newsletter and applying for one of our vacancies on the Website.
Purposes of processing
Trespa may therefore process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and/or services to you and/or your company;
- For the fulfilment and/or execution of an agreement;
- To execute marketing campaigns and related activities;
- To support your request for contact, product, marketing or dealer information, quotations;
- To send you (electronic) commercial messages (newsletters) with information about our products and/or services;
- To analyze, maintain, secure and optimize our Website and associated technologies;
- To compile user statistics and responses to help Trespa to further develop and improve the provision of products and/or services, including the Website;
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Who Trespa shares your personal information with
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Affiliated Companies. We may share personal information with companies that are affiliated with us (for example companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us). We may also share information that is collected between websites that we, or our affiliates, control.
- Trespa partners, such as dealers and distributors. We may share personal information with companies that sell Trespa® products in your markets to allow them to provide you with more information and/or quotations.
- Behavioral Advertisers. We may permit third party behavioral advertisers to use technology to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
- Potential Buyers. We may share your personal information if we sell all, or part, of our business, sell all, or part, of our business assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business acquisition.
- Any other parties to comply with a legal obligation; to protect the legal rights of (or otherwise participate in a legal process pertaining to) our company, our employees, our agents, our clients, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, or to protect against fraud; or with your consent.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, Trespa has taken adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of your Personal Data. Trespa stores Personal Data on a secure database that is protected by technical access controls and periodically reviews the information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems. Personal Data will not be transferred to and/or stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Data subject rights
You are entitled to exercise certain rights, such as the right of access, rectification and erasure of your Personal Data processed by Trespa. If you wish to exercise (one of) these rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying "Access/Rectify/Erase personal data" as the subject. Trespa will respond within four weeks to your request. If Trespa denies your request, Trespa will explain why and inform you on your rights.
If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled or the way Trespa processes your Personal Data, you can raise a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Trespa keeps your Personal Data or other data that you provide to us, whether or not provided via the Website, as long as necessary for the purposes indicated above, or to comply with our legal obligations such as (statutory) retention periods. After expiry of such retention period, Trespa will destroy all copies containing personal data or anonymize such data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website. Your consent applies to the following domains: www.trespa.com.
Trespa stores the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Your consent is not required.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Your consent is required.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Your consent is required.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Your consent is required.
Cookies can allow us to distinguish you from other Website users, which helps Trespa to improve Website and to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website. Cookies can also authorise other designated websites to recognise you for a particular purpose.
Please read our cookies statement for more information about the cookies used by Trespa.
Trespa may change this Policy at any time and without further notice. Such modified Policy take effect from the time they are placed on the Website. Trespa will always make an effort to place the latest version of the Policy on this webpage so that you can always consult them here.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact Trespa by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.